Annual Giving 2022
Give a gift that lasts a lifetime
Click HERE to donate
Driven by a commitment to making our enriching education as accessible to children as possible, Glenaeon now proudly provides both scholarships and bursaries that literally change lives.
Over the past five years Glenaeon has supported over 100 families with bursaries and has provided part and full scholarships to 34 students. These are gifts of opportunity that touch so many.
These bursaries and scholarships, tightly governed by a Glenaeon Board sub-committee, rely on your generosity, and we thank you in advance for any End of Financial Year (EOFY) donation you can contribute to our annual giving campaign: a gift that lasts a lifetime!
Please make your donation at www.glenaeon.nsw.edu.au/donate
by end of financial year, June 30, 2022.
Scholarship donations of $2 or more are tax deductible. Please note, bursary donations are not tax deductable. Building Fund donations, benefiting all students, are fully tax deductible.
For donations by credit card via phone, EFT/bank transfer or cheque, please contact Amanda Ford via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your wonderful generosity.
The Glenaeon Foundation
The Glenaeon Foundation was established in 2012 to assist the School in further developing its educational facilities and ensure we provide an outstanding Rudolf Steiner Education to all of our students.
While tuition fees and Government grants support the school’s daily operations, the longer term needs of the school require a significant fundraising program. Your charitable tax deductible gifts enable the school to thrive and ensure the long term future of the school.
Glenaeon continues to grow as an established school with a reputation for providing students with a broad and balanced education that is the foundation for a successful and fulfilling life.
We would like to thank those who have contributed to our fundraising to-date. Our work has only just begun. Every act of generosity helps us to continue to provide our children with an environment in which they can flourish.
Head of School
The Glenaeon Foundation was established in 2012 with the objective of generating funds through giving programs to support significant School projects. Since 2012 Glenaeon has completed many projects and we thank the capital raising activities of the Foundation which has contributed funds to a number of the following important school projects:
- Completion of the Class 3-6 playground upgrade on the Middle Cove campus by award-winning landscape architect Fiona Robbe
- Installation of over 300 solar panels on the roofs of the Sylvia Brose Hall and the D&T Building, lowering power consumption on campus.
- Refurbished the Sylvia Brose Hall
- Cafe deck
- Commenced plans for the Outdoor Learning Centre
- Built the Glenaeon Community Kitchen and Café–providing healthy nutritious food for our students and hosting Food Technology Classes and the official naming of the Gentle Café
- Installation of air-conditioning in the Eurythmy Classrooms
- The Sylvia Brose All-Rounder Scholarship
- Roof installation over the Design and Technology outdoor area extending the teaching area
- Class room upgrades throughout the Castlecrag and Middle Cove campuses
- Electrical Audit of the Middle Cove Campus in preparation for the re-development of the Sylvia Brose Hall.