Annual Giving 2021
2021 Annual Giving Campaign: Building for the Future
Click HERE to donate
Glenaeon is building for the future, and investing in our children. The Glenaeon Building Fund provides an important source of funding for capital projects. Our Management team along with the Building Committee has worked hard over the past 18 months to firm up plans for the next exciting phase of our Masterplan development which will see improvements to facilities for Glenaeon students, for many years to come.
You are invited to directly contribute with a financial donation that will support Glenaeon students continuing to thrive in high quality learning spaces, well into the future.
Your donation to Glenaeon’s Building Fund will help expand student facilities, improve quality and developments that will not just meet but exceed the needs of our students, teachers and parents.
With much anticipation of the great things to come, we are aiming to raise $75,000 with this Building for the Future campaign.
All donations of $2 or more are Tax Deductible.
Please make your donation by June 30, 2021.
For donations by credit card, EFT or cheque, please contact Clare Gordon +61 2 9417 3193 or email@example.com
To find out more, please join the Building Committee for a Building for the Future update. Click a link to book your place:
- Friday 4 June 9-10am Middle Cove Campus Deck morning tea
- Thursday 17 June 7.30-8.30pm Castlecrag Campus Hall drinks & nibbles
- Friday 18 June 9-10am Middle Cove Campus Deck morning tea
Thank you for your wonderful generosity to help build Glenaeon’s future.
The Glenaeon Foundation
The Glenaeon Foundation was established in 2012 to assist the School in further developing its educational facilities and ensure we provide an outstanding Rudolf Steiner Education to all of our students.
While tuition fees and Government grants support the school’s daily operations, the longer term needs of the school require a significant fundraising program. Your charitable tax deductible gifts enable the school to thrive and ensure the long term future of the school.
Glenaeon continues to grow as an established school with a reputation for providing students with a broad and balanced education that is the foundation for a successful and fulfilling life.
We would like to thank those who have contributed to our fundraising to-date. Our work has only just begun. Every act of generosity helps us to continue to provide our children with an environment in which they can flourish.
Head of School
The Glenaeon Foundation was established in 2012 with the objective of generating funds through giving programs to support significant School projects. Since 2012 Glenaeon has completed many projects and we thank the capital raising activities of the Foundation which has contributed funds to a number of the following important school projects:
- Completion of the Class 3-6 playground upgrade on the Middle Cove campus by award-winning landscape architect Fiona Robbe
- Installation of over 300 solar panels on the roofs of the Sylvia Brose Hall and the D&T Building, lowering power consumption on campus.
- Refurbished the Sylvia Brose Hall
- Cafe deck
- Commenced plans for the Outdoor Learning Centre
- Built the Glenaeon Community Kitchen and Café–providing healthy nutritious food for our students and hosting Food Technology Classes and the official naming of the Gentle Café
- Installation of air-conditioning in the Eurythmy Classrooms
- The Sylvia Brose All-Rounder Scholarship
- Roof installation over the Design and Technology outdoor area extending the teaching area
- Class room upgrades throughout the Castlecrag and Middle Cove campuses
- Electrical Audit of the Middle Cove Campus in preparation for the re-development of the Sylvia Brose Hall.