Annual Giving 2020
Help keep our kids in the classroom with a COVID-19 Bursary Scholarship Fund donation
The threat of COVID-19 to our community presented many challenges and has changed the way we all live, study and work. The virus has wreaked havoc on the world economy and we are feeling it here locally in our own community. A proportion of current Glenaeon families have divulged increased financial pressure and emotional distress. This anguish affects us all in different ways, but as a community we can all come together and help.
Please take action to keep our community together and donate to our 2020 Annual Giving campaign. Your donation to the Glenaeon COVID-19 Bursaries Scholarship Fund will help fund the continuing education of COVID-19 affected students.
The Glenaeon Foundation
The Glenaeon Foundation was established in 2012 to assist the School in further developing its educational facilities and ensure we provide an outstanding Rudolf Steiner Education to all of our students.
While tuition fees and Government grants support the school’s daily operations, the longer term needs of the school require a significant fundraising program. Your charitable tax deductible gifts enable the school to thrive and ensure the long term future of the school.
Glenaeon continues to grow as an established school with a reputation for providing students with a broad and balanced education that is the foundation for a successful and fulfilling life.
We would like to thank those who have contributed to our fundraising to-date. Our work has only just begun. Every act of generosity helps us to continue to provide our children with an environment in which they can flourish.
Head of School
The Glenaeon Foundation was established in 2012 with the objective of generating funds through giving programs to support significant School projects including:
- Engagement of Gresleyabas Architects to review our 1995 Masterplan
- Planning the high school outdoor learning space and engagement of outdoor design company, Realm
- Completion of the Class 3-6 playground upgrade on the Middle Cove campus by award-winning landscape architect Fiona Robbe
- Installation of over 300 solar panels on the roofs of the Sylvia Brose Hall and the D&T Building, lowering power consumption on campus.
- Refurbished the Sylvia Brose Hall
- Cafe deck
- Commenced plans for the Outdoor Learning Centre
- Built the Glenaeon Community Kitchen and Café–providing healthy nutritious food for our students and hosting Food Technology Classes and the official naming of the Gentle Café
- Installation of air-conditioning in the Eurythmy Classrooms
- The Sylvia Brose All-Rounder Scholarship
- Roof installation over the Design and Technology outdoor area extending the teaching area
- Class room upgrades throughout the Castlecrag and Middle Cove campuses
- Electrical Audit of the Middle Cove Campus in preparation for the re-development of the Sylvia Brose Hall.